Saturday, February 27, 2010

Painting bedroom walls, and maybe furniture-need advice?

I am painting my bedroom walls the colour Dix Blue by Farrow and Ball. My bedroom furniture is old, scuffed, and does not match the colour of the walls at all. I was thinking of painting it, but am not sure what colour to use. Many people have suggested brown, while I wondered if a shade similar to Dix Blue, but much darker, would go well. Any suggestions or recommendations?Painting bedroom walls, and maybe furniture-need advice?
You can either do white, a color in the same category as dix blue or my personal favorite, a variation of creamy orange. Orange and blue are contrasting colors and therefore are extremely eye-catching.Painting bedroom walls, and maybe furniture-need advice?
I think that's a great idea. As for the brown with blue, some people see that color combination as beautiful and French, but it's not for everyone and sometimes fails, costing you money. I like the idea of a pastel orange for a complementary color.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5218777_choose-p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment