Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the best way to put posters on a wall without having the paint on the wall coming off?...?

...and without poking holes in the wall?What is the best way to put posters on a wall without having the paint on the wall coming off?...?
Get some Hold-Tu. You pinch off a bit and roll it in a ball and put it on the back of your posters. It wont damage your walls or your posters. When you are ready to change posters, just pull it off the wall and remove the Hold-Tu.What is the best way to put posters on a wall without having the paint on the wall coming off?...?
I think the brand is 3M, they make these adhesive hooks that you can safely put on your wall. When I had posters to hang up I used the sticky tabs that came with the hooks to put them up. I thought they worked great because they didn't ruin my walls or my poster. Just cut the tabs in half and place them in the corners.
I use to use a staple %26amp; staple them @ least the holes fr. the staple are small
I used the generic clear tape. Roll it into about a 2 inch roll and stick it onto the poster and to the wall. The adhesive isn't strong enough to pull the paint off and it still holds well. Hope this helps...
Hold-Tu is a remarkable product it's reusable and doesn't leave a mess on either the wall or the poster.
Scotch Tape
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment