Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can anyone think of something really cool I could paint on my wall??

I am allowed to paint stuff on my walls, and i have tester pots of blue, purple, pink, yellow, green, red and orange. I have run out of ideas at the moment - i am a 14 year old girl! I already have flowers, smileys and freddie mercury, please help me! It needs to be quite bold, and fairly easy to draw/paint!Can anyone think of something really cool I could paint on my wall??
The site i listed below has two pictures which you can print to size and then transfer to the wall with newsprint underneath and then outline and paint. Try looking up pictures of other musicians that you like. Switch them to black and white print them off to size and then transfer and paint. Hope this helps and good luck!Can anyone think of something really cool I could paint on my wall??
How about painting the wall black and cover it with a space fantasy theme. Or with those colours you could paint a Mayan wall, with flowers and vines climbing over them.
paint the wall black and do some grafitti... well i was thinkin of this http://www.thingscreative.com/Mirrors/Je鈥?/a>





hope this helps





- just try to make it simple.. because if you do too much it could either make it looks really cool or really bad...
I know you already have your paints, but have you thought about a wallpaper mural?





We got one at Home Depot for $75 for my daughter's room. She chose an underwater scene and we covered one entire wall with it. Then we painted the rest of her walls a deep ocean blue and stained the hardwoods in there blue as well. She has decorated with Hawiian themed articles (A Hawiian license plate that says ';aloha'; and a little door hanger that says ';aloha, please remove your'; then has wooden sandals hanging below that and then at the bottom says ';mahalo';) We used matchstick blinds and white flowy curtains. Next she wants a suspended bed and I figure we can hang Beaded Dolphin curtains around the bed.





We didn't spend much at all on her room in retrospect. Maybe $80 on paint and stain, $75 for the mural, $5 for the blinds, $15 for the curtains, and the Hawiian items were gifts from different people who are either from there or went on vacation there.





All this started when I asked her what theme she wanted and she said ';Sea World';





Figure out what you love and what makes you feel most at rest. Then run with it!
draw girly stuff like shoes dresses sunglasses purses jewlery and fun accessories
What about painting a rainbow?
landscape is always a winner or still life no tv or rock stars because when they are of fashion you hvae to piant agian


be inspired by your souronding good luck
how about an iceberg..now that's really cooooooooool
I would use all those colors and pain 1 wall each even the ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment