Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting an image on my wall??

I'm repainting my room and I want to paint the Jordan Jumpman symbol on my wall. I want it to be pretty big. I read in a book you can print out smaller things from the computer yourself and trace it and just do the rest from there. But, how can I get such a HUGE picture of the Jumpman? Any ideas?Painting an image on my wall??
You use a projector to pu the image onto the wall ther is one thats pretty cheap you just put the pictute under it and it puts it onto the wall, the only other way is to graph the picture an then pencil the graph onto the wallPainting an image on my wall??
If it was me, i would just try and scetch it on the wall wit pencil cuzim an artsy type of person. But if ur not, thanfind some1 who can. I have alot of best friends that r drawers.
rent a projector from a store %26amp; make it as large as you want, but first, you may want to put it on a very large painting serfice that you could take with you if you move.
If you can draw, sketch the image on graphpaper and LIGHTLY draw with PENCIL a matching but larger grid pattern on the wall that is the size you want the image to be. Example: if the squares on your graph paper are 1/4 in. and the image is 48 squares tall (12 in.) and you want the picture to be 4 feet tall, draw 1 in.squares on the wall. Then you have a guide line and should be able to draw it fairly easy.
http://mariesmanorbedrooms.com/projectio鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment