Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I clean my kitchen wall if the paint doesn't seem to be washable? I don't want to peel off paint.

You really should paint over with gloss. Its much easier to clean. Flat paint never gets clean...How can I clean my kitchen wall if the paint doesn't seem to be washable? I don't want to peel off paint.
Those walls are awful. I had to use a new coat of paint. The fist time I used flat paint to match the paint that was on the wall. I just bled through every time I tried to remove a spot. I found that a coat of Latex is best for the bathroom and Kitchen walls. You paint one time but you can wash the wall every day and it will look great. Let the paint dry one whole day before anyone touches it. You'll just have to take a damp cloth to wipe away marks.How can I clean my kitchen wall if the paint doesn't seem to be washable? I don't want to peel off paint.
Try Mr Clean Magic erase.
Try sugar soap. If not then best to paint over it again, If it麓s just one wall, it麓s not a hard job. Thing is when you start painting 1 thing you end up painting the lot

No comments:

Post a Comment