Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have two windows in my room not in the same height of the wall how can i paint stripes in the bottom half?

i want to paint stripes in the bottom half of my room, the problem is i have two windows on different walls but they are not at the same height.How can i do this and make it work?I have two windows in my room not in the same height of the wall how can i paint stripes in the bottom half?
I would find a spot high enough to include both windows( but equal level from the floor all around) and put a chair rail or border around the room at that level. Then paint the stripes below the chair rail/border.I have two windows in my room not in the same height of the wall how can i paint stripes in the bottom half?
Just paint around your room like you would if your windows were the same
Perhaps this may work.Hang curtains over both windows,making sure they both hang exactly the same length.this should give the allusion of being of the same height.Your stripes then can be started at the lower edge of the lowest window.Depending on your privacy issues,I would hang sheers with darker panels over them that can be tied back or closed for privacy.
Paint the strips and if they go through the window just continue at the same measurement on the other side. It will just look continuous.
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment