Thursday, February 25, 2010

';can anyone tell me where i can buy some fiberglass wallpaper for covering badly cracked walls before painting?

b%26amp;q used to sell it and i cant find it there now';can anyone tell me where i can buy some fiberglass wallpaper for covering badly cracked walls before painting?
Brewers or another pro decorating store';can anyone tell me where i can buy some fiberglass wallpaper for covering badly cracked walls before painting?
Carol, I can`t answer that but I can recommend buying some Durobond drywall compound. There is a few differant kind of Durobond compounds. 5 min. drying time, 15 min. and I think even 30 min. drying time. 1st. time drywallers should use the 30 min. drying time compound. Durobond is like a plaster wall. Ask your local hardware store about 'Durobond'. I hope this help`s you !
Why not just go to the hardware store and get the items to patch the drywall?
saw some in b%26amp;q in leicester last week,maybe you could order it from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment